The HP BladeSystem Administration training course provides instruction on HP BladeSystem administration and management. Discussion of the portfolio overview ensures an understanding of components, configurations, and solutions.
By attending HP BladeSystem Administration workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Explore the functional architecture of the ProLiant BL c-Class environment, including management infrastructure (Insight Display, Onboard Administrator and iLO Management Engine), power and cooling and servers
- Review the HP c-Class BladeSystem Portfolio and equipment capabilities
- Introduce Virtual Connect (basic concepts)
- Attending a course on HP ProLiant Servers or similar experience is recommended
- System administrators, engineers and consultants who will manage and monitor the HP ProLiant BladeSystem c-Class environment