The HP ALM Site and Project Administration Training course offers site and project administrators the opportunity to develop hands-on experience in applying the fundamental concepts, principles, and methodologies for implementing, customizing and managing HP ALM (ALM). This course is recommended for individuals who are responsible for creating projects, modifying existing fields, creating user-defined fields, creating users, setting user permissions, and defining basic workflow.
By attending HP ALM Site and Project Administration workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Plan for HP ALM implementation
- Create, manage, and upgrade domains, projects, and templates
- Create and manage HP ALM users
- Configure servers and parameters
- Plan project groups and permissions
- Determine entity customizations
- Create and manage lookup lists
- Create business views
- Configure Sprinter
- Build workflow customizations
- Work Experience of HP ALM
HP ALM Site and Project Administration class is recommended for HP ALM site administrators, project administrators and other HP ALM users who are responsible for managing projects, users and customizations.