The Fortify Static Code Analyzer training course provides participants with demonstrations and optional hands-on activities using a practical, solutions-based approach to identify and mitigate today’s most common business security risks. Delegates learn to scan, assess and secure applications using HP Fortify Software Security Center (SSC) and the Static Code Analyzer. This course includes extensive hands-on activities.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Identify security vulnerabilities with HP Fortify Static Code Analyzer (SCA)
- Exploit vulnerabilities in a sample application
- Remediate a wide range of security vulnerabilities, including the OWASP Top 10
- Manage your organization’s security goals with HP Fortify SS
By attending Fortify Static Code Analyzer workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Scan applications thoroughly and correctly
- Assess raw scan results to create a prioritized list of high-impact security findings
- Correctly and efficiently remediate validated security findings, including the OWASP Top 10
- Manage security goals to ensure good progress
- Integrate HP Fortify products with current SDLC practices
- Basic programming skills (able to read Java, C/C++, or .NET.)
- Computer desktop, browser, and file system navigation skills
This course is intended for application developers using HP Fortify Software Security Center to develop secure applications. It is also useful for development managers, security-focused QA testers, and security experts.