This Configuring Aruba Location Services training course teaches the Meridian Bluetooth beacons as well as the Analytics and Location Engine (ALE) platform. This course covers topics such as Meridian Appmaker and SDK, maps and app content creation. Attendees are provided with a technical overview of beacon deployment and troubleshooting, with hands-on labs. In this course, attendees learn about the ALE platform and integration with Third-party analytics providers. The course covers ClearPass integration with Aruba Location Services and Meridian powered Applications.
By attending Configuring Aruba Location Services workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Understand Aruba location services, BLE, and ALE
- Demonstrate creating an App with Maps, Placemarks, Pages and Events
- Identify BLE Beacon Positioning and Notification
- Understand Campaigns and Notifications
- Demonstrate Beacon Management and Operations
- Troubleshooting Beacon deployments and campaigns
- Integrate ClearPass with Aruba location Services.
The Configuring Aruba Location Services class is ideal for:
- Individuals responsible for the design and creation of a Meridian powered App and deployment of a Beacon infrastructure. Additionally, it is also beneficial for individuals evaluating the ALE product and integration with Third Party Analytics.