This course teaches you the fundamental skills necessary to configure and manage modern, open standards-based networking solutions using Aruba's OS-CX routing and switching technologies.
In ArubaOS - CX Switching Fundamentals training course, you will learn about ArubaOS-CX switch technologies including multi-layer switches. You will also learn about broadcast domains and Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs); secure management protocols such as AAA, SSH, HTTPS, and Dynamic Segmentation using Aruba's Role-Based Access Control (RBAC); availability technologies such as Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP); link aggregation techniques including Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) and switch virtualization with Aruba's Virtual Switching Framework (VSF). Static and dynamic IP routing protocols such as Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) are also covered.
By attending ArubaOS - CX Switching Fundamentals workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Explain Networking Fundamentals
- Describe and review the Aruba Switching portfolio with customers
- Install and configure devices running the ArubaOS-CX Network Operating System
- Describe and configure VLANs
- Explain, describe and configure Spanning Tree Protocol
- Understand when to use VRRP and how to configure it
- Explain and configure Link Aggregation
- Understand and configure IP Routing
- Explain IP Subnetting
- Understand and configure OSPFv2 – Single Area
- Describe and configure Switch Stacking using VSF
- Configuration of Aruba solutions using Secure Management and Maintenance methodologies
- Manage, monitor, administer and operate Aruba solutions using Aruba's NetEdit tool
The ArubaOS - CX Switching Fundamentals class is ideal for:
- IT Professionals who deploy small-to-medium scale enterprise network solutions based on Aruba products and technologies.