This Aruba Advanced OS-CX Switching & Troubleshooting Solutions training course is structured to help you gain the highest level of expertise, with Aruba wired switching solutions, including the ability to implement and optimize enterprise level Aruba Switching campus LAN solutions. The course focuses on interpreting complex network architectures and customer requirements to implement, monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize multi-vendor network solutions.
By attending Aruba Advanced OS-CX Switching & Troubleshooting Solutions workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Describe diagnostic principles
- Use a proven problem-solving methodology
- Describe REST API, NAE, IP SLA, SNMPv3 and NetEdit troubleshooting tools
- Configure, validate and troubleshoot Network Virtualization features
- Configure and validate PBR
- Deploy and troubleshoot multi-area OSPF
- Deploy and troubleshoot BGP
- Deploy and troubleshoot Route Redistribution
- Deploy and troubleshoot VRF and Route Leaking
- Deploy and troubleshoot Multicast
- Deploy and troubleshoot QoS
- Deploy and troubleshoot Dynamic Segmentation
- Deploy and troubleshoot Network Security
- Deploy and troubleshoot IPv6
- Attend a training on Implementing ArubaOS-CX Switching (ICX) or equivalent practical experience.
The Aruba Advanced OS-CX Switching & Troubleshooting Solutions class is ideal for:
- Anyone preparing for the ACSX written and/or ACSX practical exams.