This Aruba Network Design and Solutions training course teaches to plan and design complex multi-site enterprise Aruba campus wireless and wired network solutions. Hands-on labs give you experience with network design from information gathering to planning at a high-level and detailed designs including RF Planning, Redundant High Density Campus Architecture, location services, Small Stadium Very High Density and Remote Access Branch office designs. Aruba best practices for designing wireless networks in challenging RF environments such as auditoriums, lecture halls, small stadiums, hospitals, retail and hospitality environments. Designing for redundancy and high availability. You will acquire the skills needed to assess and analyze a company's business requirements. Then design a solution meeting those requirements. Focusing on solutions for campus LAN and WLAN, including outdoor and high-density scenarios.
By attending Aruba Network Design and Solutions workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Determine the information required to create a solution.
- Evaluate the current network environment.
- Determine the appropriate wireless and wired customer requirements for the solution design in a complex multi-site, multi-vendor environment.
- Select the appropriate products based on the customer's technical requirements for a complex multi-site, multi-vendor environment complex integration.
- Generate the Bill of Materials (BOM).
- Create a detailed network management design. Given a customer scenario for a complex multi-site multi-vendor environment, create and document the detailed network management design.
- Determine and document the detailed network management design.
- Create a detailed network security design.
- Create and document a detailed network security design.
- Design and document a detailed network security solution.
- Create and document a branch access solution design.
- Document the licensing and maintenance requirements.
- Deliver the solution and deliverables including BoM, RF plan, logical diagram, solution description.
- Understand basic networking technologies and design concepts as presented in the ACDP certification exam.
- Experience designing campus networks and using tools like RF Plan and IRIS.
The Aruba Network Design and Solutions class is ideal for:
- Aruba implementation expert and experienced Network Architects who will design and plan complex multi-site networks based on Aruba wired and wireless products and solutions.