This Aruba Mobility - Troubleshooting and Solutions training course will provide a better understanding of the Aruba technologies, designing mobility first networks, strategize their implementation/configuration and their troubleshooting methodologies. This course teaches how to take a complex scenario and break down into manageable blocks and while still managing your time accordingly.
By attending Aruba Mobility - Troubleshooting and Solutions workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Plan, implement and troubleshoot enterprise multi-site Aruba campus wireless network, remote-access, and multi-tenant environment.
- Analyze functional requirements to create a network design and implementation plan
- Configure and validate Aruba WLAN secure employee and guest solutions.
- Implement advanced services and security solutions.
- Manage and monitor Aruba solutions.
- Perform advanced troubleshooting.
- Aruba Certified Mobility Professional (ACMP) or an existing Aruba Certified Mobility Expert (ACMX) certification.
The Aruba Mobility - Troubleshooting and Solutions class is ideal for:
- IT Professionals who are looking to further advance their expertise/knowledge on HPE Aruba Mobility technologies for career growth.