This Aruba Mobility - Essentials training course provides the knowledge, skills and practical experience required to set up and configure a basic Aruba WLAN utilizing the OS 8.X architecture and features. Using lecture and labs, this course provides the technical understanding and hands-on experience of configuring a single Mobility Master with one controller and AP Aruba WLAN. Attendees will learn how to use Aruba hardware and ArubaOS to install and build a complete, secure controller network with multiple SSIDs.
By attending Aruba Mobility - Essentials workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Explain how Aruba's wireless networking solutions meet customers’ requirements
- Explain fundamental WLAN technologies, RF concepts, and 802.11 Standards
- Configure the Mobility Master and Mobility Controller to control access to the Employee and Guest WLAN
- Control secure access to the WLAN using Aruba Firewall Policies and Roles
- Recognize and explain Radio Frequency Bands and channels, and the standards used to regulate them
- Describe the concept of radio frequency coverage and interference and successful implementation and diagnosis of WLAN systems
- Identify and differentiate antenna technology options to ensure optimal coverage in various deployment scenarios
- Describe RF power technology including, signal strength, how it is measured and why it is critical in designing wireless networks
- Configure and optimize Aruba ARM and Client Match and Client Insight features
- Perform network monitoring functions and troubleshooting
The Aruba Mobility - Essentials class is ideal for:
- IT Professionals who deploy small-to-medium scale enterprise network solutions based on Aruba products and technologies.