This Aruba Managed Service Provider Bootcamp training course provides the knowledge, skills and practical experience required to set up, configure and manage a network as a service offering. This course uses a combination of lecture and labs to give learners the technical capabilities of a Network Operation Center (NOC) staff and a Managed Service Provider (MPS) to support a cloud managed wired and wireless infrastructure. After completing this course attendees will be familiar with the Aruba Central management platform and have the skills to deploy and troubleshoot cloud managed devices.
By attending Aruba Managed Service Provider Bootcamp workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Understand the Aruba Central platform and the associated device management features
- Configure Aruba instant access points and switches
- Deploy Aruba instant access points and switches leveraging Aruba Central
- Monitor access points and switches
- Understand device onboarding and assignment
- Use troubleshooting commands for instant access points and switches
- Use the MSP Dashboard and switch between individual customer assets
- Understand and setup Visual RF for floorplan and device optimization
The Aruba Managed Service Provider Bootcamp class is ideal for:
- Network operation center staff who want to dive deeper into Aruba Central and network administrators who need to manage customer devices as part of a managed service.