The Configuring Data Center Networks with Aruba OS CX training course provides with the skills and knowledge to design, implement, and configure complex data center solutions based on the Aruba AOS CX Switches.
By attending Configuring Data Center Networks with Aruba OS CX workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Understand the components of the ArubaOS-CX Switching architecture.
- Describe common datacenter networking requirements.
- Describe the benefits of VSX implementation in a Data Center
- Understand, describe and configure VRF which enables a switch to run multiple routing instances in a network.
- Understand, describe and configure VXLAN functionality. VXLAN provides an alternative to the traditional VLAN concept.
- Understand, describe and configure EVPN to transport VXLAN thru the datacenter.
- Understand, describe and configure Datacenter Bridging (DCB) that is a technology that enables the consolidation of IP-based LAN traffic and block-based storage traffic onto a single converged Ethernet network. This can help to eliminate the need to build separate infrastructures for LAN systems that carry typical end-user data traffic, and SAN systems that carry storage-specific communications.
- Understand, describe and configure Ethernet Ring Protection Switching (ERPS) which enable enables ethernet ring topologies with a fast convergence.
- Describe requirements for a datacenter network design.
- Describe different datacenter deployment models.
- Understand various data center technologies and their impact on a design.
- Knowledge of Configuring Aruba OS CX.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience implementing and designing enterprise level networks.
The Configuring Data Center Networks with Aruba OS CX class is ideal for:
- Network Engineers