This Aruba ClearPass - Essentials training course provides the foundational skills in Network Access Control using the ClearPass product portfolio. Attendees will learn to setup ClearPass as an AAA server, and configure the Policy Manager, Guest, OnGuard and Onboard feature sets. In addition, this course covers integration with external Active Directory servers, Monitoring and Reporting, as well as deployment best practices. Attendees will gain insight into configuring authentication with ClearPass on both wired and wireless networks.
By attending Aruba ClearPass - Essentials workshop, attendees will learn:
- Ability to setup ClearPass as a AAA server
- Demonstrate Configuration Guest, OnGurad, Onboard and Profiling features
- Integrate with External AD Server
- Understand Monitoring and Reporting
- Demonstrate Scaling and deployment of best practices
- Configure AAA services for both wired and wireless networks
- Demonstrate the configuration of Aruba Downloadable User Roles.
- Demonstrate the configuration of Dynamic Segmentation with Aruba switches.
The Aruba ClearPass - Essentials class is ideal for:
- Network professionals who are looking to build their foundational knowledge of the ClearPass product portfolio.