This Implementing Aruba ClearPass training course provides skills for the implementation and configuration of a ClearPass Network Access Control solution. This course is focused on ClearPass functionality and administration. You will learn to setup a ClearPass Cluster with High Availability, and configure OnGuard endpoint compliance and Onboard BYOD features. In addition, you will learn Monitoring and Reporting, as well as deployment best practices.
By attending Implementing Aruba ClearPass workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Monitor and troubleshoot ClearPass services
- Deploy a scalable ClearPass cluster
- Select and install security certificates within the cluster
- Manage licenses, upgrades, and backups of ClearPass servers
- Configure posture and health checks to ensure the security of your network client’s
- Build enforcement based on effective health check results
- Set up and manage an effective self-service BYOD solution using ClearPass Onboard
- Configure Administrative Access to ClearPass Modules and Network Infrastructure Devices
- Configure custom reports and alerts in the Insight module
- Attend a training on Aruba ClearPass Essentials or have equivalent practical knowledge
The Implementing Aruba ClearPass class is ideal for:
- Network professionals who are looking to build upon their foundational knowledge of the ClearPass product portfolio.