By attending ArcSight Connector Appliance Administration workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Identify and differentiate the various ArcSight Connector Appliance models and their capabilities
- Install and configure the Connector Appliance
- List the components that make up a Connector Appliance and describe how they interoperate
- Mount remote file systems with a Connector Appliance
- Configure a SmartConnector on the Connecter Appliance
- Perform complex tasks s batch configuration changes on Connectors
- Upgrade individual SmartConnectors
- Upgrade, Backup and Restore SmartConnectors
- Upgrade, Backup and Restore a Connector Appliance
- Common network device functions, such as routers, switches, hubs, etc.
- TCP/IP functions, such as CIDR blocks, subnets, addressing, communications, etc.
- Windows operating system tasks, such as installations, services, sharing, navigation, etc.
- SIEM terminology, such as threat, vulnerability, risk, asset, exposure, safeguards, etc.
- Security directives, such as Confidentiality, Integrity, Availability, etc.
This course is intended for administrators, who need to deploy and maintain ArcSight Connector Appliances.