The HPE 3PAR File Persona training course covers topics related to the File Persona licensed feature of HPE 3PAR Operating System. In this course, delegates will learn to install and configure File Persona multiprotocol NAS solution. The topics discussed during the course include File Persona initial configuration, storage provisioning, authentication mechanisms, quota management, data protection with snapshots, antivirus protection, and performance.
By attending HPE 3PAR File Persona workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Describe File Persona solution
- Perform File Persona initial configuration
- Configure File Provisioning Groups, Virtual File Servers and create SMB and NFS shares
- Create File Persona local users and groups
- Create Quota limits
- Protect your date with snapshots
- Integrate File Persona with Active Directory
- Protect your data from viruses with File Persona antivirus scanning
- Attend a training on Managing HPE 3PAR StoreServ - Management and Local Replication or equivalent practical experience
The HPE 3PAR File Persona class is ideal for:
- Storage Administrators who has been managing HPE 3PAR StoreServ arrays on a daily basis for at least a year.