The FICO Xpress Suite training course provides the skills necessary to describe the capabilities of Xpress Optimization suite, use Mosel modeling and programming language, and use Xpress Workbench. Through a series of illustrations of the LP and MIP methods, delegates learn to implement optimization models using Xpress Optimization Suite.
By attending FICO Xpress Suite workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Describe common standard model formulations
- Articulate problem solutions
- Formulate, implement, and solve LP and MIP optimization models
- Deploy models using the Xpress Insight interface.
- Analyze infeasible problems
- Solve goal programming problems
Basic understanding of algebra and familiarity with standard Windows applications; some experience in programming development using C/C++, Java, C# or VB/VBA is required.
This FICO Xpress Suite class is intended for Operations/Operational Research Practitioners And/Or Optimization Modelers