The FICO Xpress Suite training course provides provides delegates with the skills necessary to describe the capabilities of Xpress Optimization suite, use Mosel modeling and programming language, and use Xpress Workbench. Through a series of illustrations of the LP and MIP methods, delegates learn to implement optimization models using Xpress Optimization Suite.
By attending FICO Xpress Suite workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Describe common standard model formulations
- Articulate problem solutions
- Formulate, implement, and solve LP and MIP optimization models
- Deploy models using the Xpress Insight interface.
- Analyze infeasible problems
- Solve goal programming problems
Basic understanding of algebra and familiarity with standard Windows applications; some experience in programming development using C/C++, Java, C# or VB/VBA is required.
Operations/Operational Research Practitioners And/Or Optimization Modelers