This two part Blaze Advisor for Java Developers training course provides a foundation for developing a Blaze Advisor system-enabled application. Part 1 is for both Business Analysts and Developers who maintain rules in the RMA. Part 2 is for Developers who need to understand the SRL generated by the RMA. Students are introduced to rule authoring, Structured Rule Language (SRL), testing, RMA generation, lifecycle management in the RMA, and rule project deployment. Delegates write rules both in the RMA and in the Integrated Development Environment (IDE), generate an Out of the Box Rule Maintenance Application (RMA), and deploy the rule project as a Java rule service.
By attending Blaze Advisor for Java Developers workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Describe Blaze Advisor architecture
- Describe the features and capabilities of an out of the box Rule Maintenance Application (RMA)
- Develop and test a rule project in the Blaze Advisor IDE
- Author rules and functions using SRL
- Generate and use an out of the box RMA
- Deploy a rule project as a Java component
Java programming background and familiarity with object oriented concepts.
- Part 1 : Business Analyst and Developers
- Part 2: Developers responsible for creating and maintaining rule projects in the Builder IDE