Teradata SQL - Essentials training course is designed to comprehensively cover SQL from basic syntax to stored procedures to SQL programming considerations.
Teradata SQL - Advanced training course is designed to provide attendees with more sophisticated usages of the Teradata database. While it does incorporate more functionality associated with the SELECT, it goes beyond data mining to include data maintenance. Additionally, it focuses on techniques that provide a high degree of flexibility as well as performance opportunities. This course uses methodologies to enhance data integrity as well as looking for opportunities to enhance performance of queries. This course is designed for experienced SQL users.
By attending Teradata SQL - Essentials workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Describe the Teradata architecture
- Perform basic and advanced SQL functions
By attending Teradata SQL - Advanced workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Increase overall knowledge and experience with Teradata
- Describe the EXPLAIN
- Increase SQL proficiency
- Apply performance advantages related to transactions
- List and apply alternatives, tricks and techniques for data mining
- Strong experience in using SQL
- IT Professionals