The Talend Big Data - Spark Streaming training course, covers Big Data streaming Jobs that use the Spark streaming framework.
By attending Talend Big Data - Spark Streaming workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Connect to a Hadoop cluster from a Talend Job
- Use context variables and metadata
- Read and write files in HDFS or HBase in a Big Data batch or Big Data streaming Job
- Read and write messages in a Kafka topic in real time
- Configure a Big Data batch Job to use the Spark framework
- Configure a Big Data streaming Job to use the Spark streaming framework
- Save logs to Elasticsearch
- Configure a Kibana dashboard
- Ingest a stream of data to a NoSQL database, HBase
- Attend Talend Big Data - Essentials course or equivalent experience.
Anyone who wants to use Talend Studio to interact with Big Data systems