This Stibo - Workflows and Web UIs training course provides the knowledge and skills to build functional workflows and web user interfaces in STEP to meet the customer’s business requirements.
By attending Stibo - Workflows and Web UIs workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Evaluate completeness and accuracy of requirements used to design STEP Workflows and Web UIs.
- Create and maintain Workflows and apply plug-in Business Rules that support Workflows.
- Create and maintain Web UIs.
- Demonstrate that the completed configuration of the STEP Workflow and Web UI meets the specified requirements.
- Attend a training on Stibo - MDM Solution Fundamentals or equivalent practical knowledge
- Attend a training on Stibo - Data Modeling or equivalent practical knowledge
- Experience with relational databases, object-oriented design and general MDM knowledge
The Stibo - Workflows and Web UIs class is ideal for:
- Application consultants or other roles responsible for transforming the conceptual design of a STEP solution into a functional configuration.