This Stibo - Web Services training course provides the information and expertise needed to design and develop or adapt business software systems to interact and exchange data with STEP using the STEP Web Services APIs.
By attending Stibo - Web Services workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Display detailed knowledge of capabilities and limitations of the Web Services APIs.
- Demonstrate use of information sources, tools and techniques for preparing development tools to invoke Web Service APIs.
- Demonstrate that the requirements of a specific business use case can be met with a STEP Web Services.
- Specify a solution indicating Web Services touchpoints, pseudo-logic, inputs and outputs.
- Complete solution development by identifying and implementing service calls in accordance with the solution design.
- MDM Solution Fundamentals or equivalent knowledge acquired by other means
- Good practical experience using a STEP system and the STEP Workbench UI
- Students must have Administrator rights on their PC for the course
- Students should have Postman (current or recent version) already installed on their PC for the course
- Practical experience with basic principles within Web Services.
- Practical experience in one or more programming languages (Java, .NET, PHP etc.) which support SOAP/REST
- Technical understanding of SOAP and REST Web Services technologies; as well as common industry standards, protocols and technologies, such as XML, JSON and HTTP.
The Stibo - Web Services class is ideal for:
- Application developers who will be responsible for integrating business applications with STEP using Web Services.