This Stibo - System Admin training course, introduces the common tasks, challenges and issues which often occur when working with administration of a complete STEP system and infrastructure. This includes learning about the causes behind typical errors as well as how to utilise the appropriate tools for troubleshooting and eventually solving a problem. In addition, you will also learn how to monitor a STEP installation to proactively prevent faults and errors.
By attending Stibo - System Admin workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Identify the architecture of a typical STEP installation
- Execute standard health checks to prepare a STEP installation
- Handle the most crucial/used tools to administrate a STEP system
- Follow Stibo Systems recommendations
- Specify actions to handle performance issues for running STEP systems
- Attend a training on Stibo - MDM Solution Fundamentals or equivalent practical experience.
- Prior experience with common tasks and tools used in system administration. A typical role could be System Administrator, Network Responsible, IT Architect etc.
The Stibo - System Admin class is ideal for:
- IT System Administrators responsible for maintaining an enterprise sized IT infrastructure.