This Stibo - MDM Solution Design training course will provide the skills and content needed to distill customer requirements and convert their business needs into a STEP Multi Domain solution framework.
By attending Stibo - MDM Solution Design workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Identify business requirements on data, actors, and current processes to determine STEP opportunities to meet customer's business goals.
- Map business requirements for capturing, managing and distributing data to STEP features and functionalities to satisfy customer use cases.
- Connect the customer's business needs for identifying and improving data quality with the STEP tools necessary to accomplish it.
- Frame a future state model which includes data flows, system landscape, and migration plan for a STEP implementation.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop a solution design document to be used as a basis for detailed design.
- Attend a training on Stibo - MDM Solution Fundamentals or equivalent practical knowledge
- At least one year of consultancy experience and/or system implementation.
The Stibo - MDM Solution Design class is ideal for:
- Business Consultants, Senior Consultants and others in the Master Data Management domain responsible for various business-related aspects of an MDM implementation
- Architects who will help the consultants build the customer's data model and solution in STEP.