This Stibo - Data Modeling training course provides the knowledge and skills to build a data model in STEP, focusing on the product domain, built from a given conceptual design of the customer’s requirements.
By attending Stibo - Data Modeling workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Build a data model in STEP based on common/good practices.
- Maintain an existing data model in STEP over time.
- Expand an existing data model in STEP.
- Troubleshoot issues in STEP occurring during data model configuration.
- Identify gaps between business requirements and STEP solutions.
- Evaluate business requirements defined in the specification documents.
- Attend a training on Stibo - MDM Solution Fundamentals or equivalent practical knowledge
- Experience with relational databases, object-oriented design and general MDM knowledge
- At least one year of application consultancy experience and/or system implementation
The Stibo - Data Modeling class is ideal for:
- Application consultants or other roles responsible for transforming the conceptual design of a STEP solution into a functional configuration.