The Create Reports with Qlik NPrinting training course, is intended for business analysts who need to be able to build and distribute static reports based on QlikView or Qlik Sense products. The course will cover: Web Console configuration, generation of reports (QlikView and Qlik Sense), NewsStand environment, report distribution options, and user access management.
By attending Create Reports with Qlik NPrinting workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Explain how Qlik NPrinting fits within the Qlik portfolio.
- Explain the product components and architecture.
- Describe the installation process (to provide context).
- Configure Qlik NPrinting Web Console.
- Create Qlik NPrinting Apps and data connections.
- Develop reports based on single and multiple sources from both QlikView and Qlik Sense.
- Apply filters and conditions to Qlik NPrinting reports.
- Manage recipients and distribute reports in multiple ways.
- Create users and security roles.
- Distribute reports with data reduction based on recipients
- Business Analysts
- Familiar with generic QlikView or Qlik Sense application design