The Informatica PowerCenter - Data Integration for Developers training course provides delegates with the skills and knowledge necessary to design, build, test, and maintain real-world data integration systems with PowerCenter's workbench tools. Delegates will learn how to create and combine PowerCenter objects such as source and target definitions, data transformations, mappings, sessions, and workflows in order to accomplish their project goals while using best-practice methodology.
By attending Informatica PowerCenter - Data Integration for Developers workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Use the PowerCenter Designer interface to design data transformations.
- Manage a variety of source and target definitions.
- Filter, join, aggregate, categorize, merge, and apply expression logic to data without writing SQL.
- Monitor and repair PowerCenter Sessions and Workflows.
- Troubleshoot mapping problems with the debugger.
- Leverage object reusability (build-once, use everywhere)
- Benefit from specific Agile Data Integration best practice techniques.