This OpenROAD training course is for Managers or IT staff who need to understand or assess the OpenROAD tools and capabilities.
By attending OpenROAD workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Understand and assess the role that OpenROAD can fulfill in your organisation
- Assess the validity of OpenROAD's claims to provide
- built-in integration of OpenROAD with Actian, Oracle and SQLServer databases
- business applications that can directly reflect users requirements
- 4GL-based small-volume, low-maintenance, reusable code
- Object-centred applications
- Understand the role and capabilities of OpenROAD ApplicationServer and EClient
The OpenROAD class is ideal for:
- Managers or IT staff who need to understand or assess the OpenROAD tools and capabilities.