Grafana is a visualization and metric analytic suite. It presents a visual representation of real-time data for application analytics. Grafana is most commonly used for home automation, process control, and more. The Monitoring with Grafana training course is oriented for using Grafana in a time-series data environment. You will get both operational and administrative skills of day-to-day work with Grafana and most popular data sources like Prometheus and Graphite. In addition, Loki - a modern, Grafana-integrated approach for fetching and exploring logs is presented.
By attending Monitoring with Grafana workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Set up the necessary development environment to start creating visualizations in Grafana.
- Set up Grafana for high availability.
- Customize panels and dashboards with data.
- Configure a reverse proxy for fast loading speeds.
- Basic understanding of data analytics
- Basic Linux administration skills