The MicroStrategy Working in Linux training course, touches on the basics of Linux, then covers deployment of the MicroStrategy Analytics platform in a Linux environment to learn the directory structure, location of MicroStrategy utilities, and how to take advantage of them. Learn the various tools and features available for managing, performance tuning, and troubleshooting your Linux environment.
By attending MicroStrategy Working in Linux workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Understanding the deployment process, best practices, and directory structure in a Linux environment
- Using the best tools to establish platform connectivity and manage your Linux environment
- Sharing resources in a clustered Linux environment
- Using call stacks, log files, and tracing for troubleshooting
- Attend MicroStrategy - Enterprise Analytics Administration training or equivalent knowledge
- MicroStrategy Administrators