This Jedox System Administrator training course provides administrators with the necessary knowledge of the Jedox architecture and administrative functions to install and maintain the software within your corporate IT environment.
By attending Jedox System Administrator workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Install and configure Jedox Server and clients
- Set up and maintain Single Sign On (SSO) in a Windows environment
- Monitor and provide back-ups of the system environment
- Adjust configuration settings
- Knowledge of the use of computer names, ports, and URLs
- Sound knowledge of Windows Explorer and text editors
- General understanding of Windows ActiveDirectory
- Familiar with the concepts of SSO, LDAP, SSL
The Jedox System Administrator class is ideal for:
- Administrators who are responsible for the installation, operation, and monitoring of as well as providing support for the Jedox environment.