In Informatica Data Lake for Analysts training course delegates will learn the required knowledge and skills to transform, cleanse, and enrich data in the data lake using an Excel-like spreadsheet interface in a self-service manner. Using Informatica Enterprise Data Lake, publish and share knowledge with the rest of the community to analyze the data using third-party BI or analytic tools.
By attending Informatica Data Lake for Analysts workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Search the catalog for data that resides in and outside the data lake
- Discover the lineage and relationships between data that resides in different enterprise systems
- Create and add data assets to the project
- Explore data in the worksheets
- Apply the data preparation steps to combine, cleanse, transform, and sample the data
- Publish the prepared data to the data lake
- Schedule and monitor publication
- Share the published data with other collaborators
- Analyze the data using third-party BI or analytic tools.
- Business User
- Data Analyst
- Data Steward