In Informatica Data Discovery & Profiling training course delegates will discover the content and structure of data through topics such as Data Domain Discovery and Enterprise Discovery Profiling including; Join Analysis, Functional Dependency Profiling, Primary Key Inference, Overlap Discovery and Foreign Key Profiling.
By attending Informatica Data Discovery & Profiling workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Apply Data Domain Discovery to profiles in the Analyst Tool
- Build and execute an Enterprise Discovery Profile in the Analyst Tool
- Define the different types of Profiling that are available in the Developer Tool
- Create and execute Enterprise Discovery Profiles in the Developer Tool
- Perform Data Domain Discovery and Join Analysis Profiling
- Perform Functional Dependency and Primary Key Inference
- Perform Overlap Discovery and Foreign Key Profiling
- Update the model with Primary and Foreign Key relationships
- Generate DDL from the updated model.
Attending a training on Informatica Data Analyst or having equivalent knowledge.
- Data Analysts
- Data Stewards