Inadequate planning and management of data warehouse projects can lead to failed implementations and dissatisfied stakeholders. A successful data warehousing project involves precise planning and analysis to implement a data store as a basis for the business decision-making process. In Designing an Effective Data Warehouse training course, you will gain the skills needed to develop an effective data warehouse solution.
By attending Designing an Effective Data Warehouse workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Deploy and maintain a data warehousing project
- Apply dimensional modeling of the business process to evaluate data
- Profile data to ensure source data quality
- Extract, transform and load operational data
- Employ Business Intelligence (BI) tools to slice and dice data
- Explore data-mining techniques to provide business value