Data Vault is a database modeling technique that provides long-term historical storage of data that originates from multiple sources. A data vault stores a single version of the facts, or "all the data, all the time". Its flexible, scalable, consistent and adaptable design encompasses the best aspects of 3rd normal form (3NF) and star schema. In Data Vault training course, delegates will learn to understand the architecture and design concepts behind Data Vault, and its interaction with Big Data, NoSQL and AI.
By attending Data Vault workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Use data vaulting techniques to enable auditing, tracing, and inspection of historical data in a data warehouse.
- Develop a consistent and repeatable ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) process.
- Build and deploy highly scalable and repeatable warehouses.
- An understanding of data warehousing concepts
- An understanding of database and data modeling concepts
The Data Vault class is ideal for:
- Data modelers
- Data warehousing specialist
- Business Intelligence specialists
- Data engineers
- Database administrators