Want to know how to query and process petabytes of data in seconds? Curious about data analysis that scales automatically as your data grows?. The BigQuery training course begins by covering on how to derive insights through data analysis and visualization using the Google Cloud Platform. The course then features interactive scenarios and hands-on labs where delegates explore, mine, load, visualize, and extract insights from diverse Google BigQuery datasets. The course concludes with covering data loading, querying, schema modeling, optimizing performance, query pricing, and data visualization.
By attending BigQuery workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Derive insights from data using the analysis and visualization tools on Google Cloud Platform.
- Interactively query datasets using Google BigQuery.
- Load, clean, and transform data at scale.
- Visualize data using Google Data Studio and other third-party platforms.
- Distinguish between exploratory and explanatory analytics and when to use each approach.
- Explore new datasets and uncover hidden insights quickly and effectively.
- Optimize data models and queries for price and performance.
- Developers who work with Big Data, especially public datasets.