The most common usage of Rundeck is to create standard operating procedures from any of your existing tools or scripts. Trigger Rundeck jobs from the Web GUI, API, CLI, or by schedule. Rundeck’s access control features make it easy to safely delegate control of tasks to those traditionally outside of operations.
Rundeck was designed to accept the reality that heterogeneous infrastructure and tooling are a fact of life in any sizable organization. That is why Rundeck doesn’t make you replace the scripts, commands, or tools you use today. You use Rundeck to execute workflows across your existing automation (e.g., Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, legacy tools, and all of your custom scripts/APIs) or quickly automate previously manual procedures.
This Rundeck training course provides skills to implement Rundeck in the organization to monitor operational intelligence.
By attending Documentum workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Understand Rundeck concepts
- Apply various techniques to visualize data using multiple graphs and dashboards
- Troubleshoot various application log issues using SPL (Search Processing Language)
- Implement indexers, forwarders, deployment servers and deployers in Rundeck
- Basic knowledge on Elasticsearch/Rundeck and would like to expand on their knowledge
- Basic Knowledge of JSON
- Basic of linux and windows
The Documentum class is ideal for:
- IT Operations, IT Monitoring, IT Support, & Data Center teams.
- Business Analysts and Data Analysts who want to gain knowledge of Rundeck development for creating Apps and Dashboards