This Rancher Administration training course is designed for system administrators responsible for deploying and administering multiple Kubernetes cluster distributions with Rancher Server. The course begins with an introduction to Rancher Server and its architecture. You will then learn to access the Rancher Server’s graphical user interface, including Rancher Cluster Manager as well as Rancher Cluster Explorer. The course also covers Kubernetes cluster management for infrastructure and hosted Kubernetes provider’s deployments in the public clouds.
By attending Rancher Administration workshop, delegates will learn:
- An introduction to Rancher Server
- Rancher Cluster Manager and Cluster Explorer
- Managing Workloads and Applications
- Logging and Monitoring
- Security Scans
- Variety of Shell Based Actions with Rancher
- Backing up Downstream Clusters and Rancher Server
- SUSE Certified Administrator in SUSE Rancher (SCA) or equivalent experience
The Rancher Administration class is ideal for:
- System administrators and other persons responsible for provisioning and administering Kubernetes clusters with Rancher.