This Puppet training course provides skills to build, configure, maintain, and automate a network of scalable, secure, and high performance systems. Not only will you learn about the basic building blocks behind Puppet, its declarative manifests, and powerful DSL, but you will also get to see Puppet in practice and get to experience it in real-life scenarios.
By attending Puppet workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Explain the role of Puppet and its exclusive feature-set
- Deploy Puppet in a reliable, performing, and scalable manner
- Automate system tasks, such as provisioning, deployment, and change management
- Utilize Foreman and MCollective when managing large networks with Puppet
- Take advantage of Puppet’s reporting functionality
- Troubleshoot common problems
- Spin up new systems rapidly based on pre-configured templates
- Recognize how to deploy Puppet in both staging and production (cloud-based) environments
- This Puppet class is intended for systems administrators, implementers, and systems integrators.