In Puppet Architect training course, you will learn to design an infrastructure and determine how to implement Puppet that is specific to their infrastructure’s needs. You will use advanced Puppet DSL techniques that affect how modules are architected. You will also learn classification, data lookup techniques, as well as determine the most efficient and extensible architecture to scale Puppet to one’s own needs.
By attending Puppet Architect workshop, delegates will learn:
- Efficient development workflow
- Data source hierarchies
- Dynamic provisioning strategies
- Design a scaled architecture
- Managing multiple environments
- Integrate Puppet with external tools
- Intermediate understanding of one’s site needs and a reasonable idea of how one can use Puppet to manage the infrastructure
- System Admins with an understanding of the operating system and the impact of various tuning techniques
This Puppet Architect class is intended for Site Architects and DevOps Professionals with a solid understanding of configuration management strategies and sysadmin skills.