NewRelic is a monitoring tool used to identify the application downtime before any user can encounter with in automated process. It helps to identify the problem before anyone and fix the application performance in real time. As, New Relic helps and support build business software and monitor it throughout, it has been opted by startups, mid-size companies and large enterprises as well.
This NewRelic training course provides skills to monitor the application performance and diagnose the production issues using New Relic APM.
By attending NewRelic workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Setup New Relic APM and monitor the web applications
- Understand the instrumentation data in the application dashboard
- Find the stack trace of unhandled exceptions and find the root cause of an error
- Identify the slow external API calls which slow down your application
- Measure the actual response time of web pages using New Relic Browser
- Monitor the database operations and find out the slow queries
- Define alerts and notification channels
- Experience as a DevOps engineer
The NewRelic class is ideal for:
- DevOps Engioneers, Solution Architects & Technical Leaders