In Kubernetes for Developers training course, delegates will learn the fundamental concepts in Docker and Kubernetes while exploring key tools and techniques, to begin getting the most out of these massively popular containerisation platforms.
In Kubernetes for Ops/SREs training course, delegates will learn how to make the cluster more secure, observable, and manageable, whilst learning how to customise Kubernetes for your specific requirements.
By attending Kubernetes for Developers workshop, delegates will learn:
- PaaS fundamentals
- Docker & Containerisation
- Kubernetes Architecture & Installation
- Deployment, placement & scaling
- Store Management
- Monitoring & Observability
- Kubernetes Maintenance & Troubleshooting
By attending Kubernetes for Ops/SREs workshop, delegates will learn:
- Docker Fundamentals
- Docker Networking
- Kubernetes architecture and key concepts
- Advanced Scheduling
- Storing state in Kubernetes
- Securing Kubernetes
- Kubernetes monitoring & logging
- Application package management
- delegates should have some basic understanding of Linux and application development. You are not required to have any knowledge of Docker or Kubernetes although this may be advantageous.
- This course is for anyone who needs to run or manage workloads on Kubernetes, whether you have inherited a cluster or you are exploring a new platform for your application deployment.
- IT professionals with knowledge of the Linux console, and understanding of IT engineering concepts such as virtualisation.
Kubernetes for Developers
Kubernetes for Ops/SREs