This DevOps Practitioner - Building Culture and CI/CD Pipelines training course is an immersive DevOps experience where delegates learn to create a DevOps culture while building a continuous delivery pipeline. Combining theory, hands-on labs and soft skills exercises, the course operates as a DevOps Dojo (a place to study, practice, and learn). It covers both cultural and technical aspects of DevOps where attendees will experience a "week in the life" of a DevOps team. During the week, teams will adopt DevOps principles, implement a continuous delivery pipeline, explore continuous integration and testing, ChatOps, infrastructure as code, and put new ways of collaboration into practice.
By attending DevOps Practitioner - Building Culture and CI/CD Pipelines workshop, delegates will learn:
- Cultural changes involved in a DevOps transformation, optimizing for the complete system and business outcomes.
- Concepts, processes and technology to execute on continuous integration and testing, continuous delivery and deployment and continuous operation.
- As developers: basic scripting and software development skills
- As operations: basic sysadmin (Linux) knowledge
- Basic understanding of DevOps principles and methods is a benefit, but not a must
The DevOps Practitioner - Building Culture and CI/CD Pipelines class is ideal for:
- IT development staff, IT operations staff, IT security staff, IT testing staff, IT teams implementing DevOps