Continuous Integration (CI) is a big part of continuous delivery in Scrum software development. It is the concept of continuously building and testing software using an automated process. Scrum professionals often recommend using Continuous Integration because of the continuous delivery and quality it provides. We have learned that utilizing CI can help us catch bugs earlier, enable better visibility, reduce repetitive processes, enable the development team to produce deployable products at a moment’s notice, and reduce risk overall.
The Continuous Integration (CI) training course will guide the development teams through the principals and best practices of Continuous Integration.
By attending Continuous Integration (CI) workshop, delegates will learn:
- What is Continuous Integration & Why Use it
- How to address a team’s Release Management Maturity
- The SCM/RCS (Source Control Management/Revision Control System)
- How to build and maintain a source repository
- How to Automate builds
- How to deal with broken builds
- How to automate deployment
- How to quickly identify problems through rapid, reliable build completion
- How to reduce the risks of using Continuous Integration
- Metrics in Continuous Integration
This Continuous Integration (CI) class is intended for Developers, Q/A, Project Managers, Technical Managers, Web Developers, Software Developers.