This Continuous Integration with Maven, Jenkins & Artifactory training course will provide an understanding of the Apache Maven build process, the principles of continuous integration, and the knowledge of how to implement continuous integration with automated test execution using Jenkins, Maven, and the Artifactory repository manager. You will use a local copy of Jenkins and to create and run Maven jobs, link to a version control system, run automated testing and generate development reports, and configure the system to log build reports and generated artifacts to an Artifactory repository.
By attending Continuous Integration with Maven, Jenkins & Artifactory workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Download and install Maven
- Build a project
- Work with Maven's directory structure, plugins, repositories, and more
- Understand the Project Object Model (POM)
- Build a complete web application using Maven
- Build and activate profiles
- Use Maven from Eclipse via the m2eclipse plugin
- Install and configure Jenkins in a servlet container
- Create Jenkins builds
- Configure and use Apache Ant and Apache Maven with Jenkins
- Use Jenkins to generate Java coding standards reports, code coverage reports, and change notices
- Use Jenkins to automatically deploy software into a testing environment.
- Configure Maven and Jenkins to deploy the generated artifacts to Artifactory
- Familiarity with Java development practices.
- This Continuous Integration with Maven, Jenkins & Artifactory class is targeted to developers who will implement Continuous Integration using Maven, Jenkins and the Artifactory repository manager.