This Architecting on Kubernetes training course covers the fundamentals of building applications on Kubernetes and fills the gap between administering Kubernetes and planing and architecting a Kubernetes solution. You will learn to effectively architect applications by understanding Kubernetes principles and paradigms. In addition, you will explore the Kubernetes infrastructure and deploy a variety of applications in guided labs. The course also covers how to secure applications and build them into robust and adaptive solutions.
By attending Architecting on Kubernetes workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Make architectural decisions based on Kubernetes architectural principles and paradigms
- Leverage Kubernetes features to make your applications scalable, reliable, and highly available
- Leverage the Kubernetes infrastructure to enable greater flexibility and resiliency of your overall solution
- Adopt security best practices for their applications and clusters.
- Deploy applications on clusters.
The Architecting on Kubernetes class is ideal for:
- Solutions Architects
- Software Developers
- Technical Managers