The Ansible training course provides foundational concepts for using the Ansible tool and introduces workflows for managing a large infrastructure effectively and efficiently. The course covers key concepts, including how to automate the management of infrastructure components. The course also introduces the building blocks for successfully implementing Ansible workflows and key tool functionality across a large enterprise.
By attending Ansible workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Understand the functionality and capabilities of the Ansible tool and infrastructure as code
- Write Ansible scripts to provision virtual infrastructure using Amazon Web Services, starting with a basic virtual machine and gradually adding complexity
- Implement advanced Ansible configuration techniques that leverage modules, plugins, provisioners, and backends
- Using workflows
- Collaborate effectively with a team that uses Ansible
- Scaling Ansible across an organization
- Experience with a programming language
- System Administrators, Infrastructure Engineers, Devops Engineers, Application Developers, Cloud Engineers and anyone else who needs a basic understanding of implementing and using Ansible to better manage public, private or hybrid cloud infrastructure and services.