The VxRail Appliance Administration training course covers the knowledge necessary to administer and manage a VxRail Cluster. Key topics include management interfaces, managing cluster configurations, resource provisioning and expansion, monitoring, managing availability, and basic troubleshooting.
By attending VxRail Appliance Administration workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Discuss VxBlock Systems, their building block components, and how the VxBlock integrates into a datacenter
- Capture and backup the VxBlock System configuration baseline
- Monitor VxBlock System status, health, and performance using component element managers and Dell EMC Vision Intelligent Operations
- Create, expand and provision VxBlock System compute, network, storage, and virtualization resources
- Validate the configuration compliance against the Dell EMC Release Certification Matrix (RCM) and the Dell EMC Security Guide
- VxRail appliance architecture and theory of operation
- IP networking and configurations
- VMware vCenter Server to configure virtual resources
- VMware vSAN and its policy based management
- VxRail Technical
- Attend a training on VMware vSphere - Install, Configure, Manage or equivalent practical experience
This course is intended for professionals who will be responsible for administering and managing VxRail clusters.