The VMAX All Flash and VMAX3 Performance training course introduces to the methodology for analyzing the performance of VMAX All Flash and VMAX3 family of storage arrays. Unisphere for VMAX will be used to analyze the performance of VMAX All Flash and VMAX3 arrays. Metrics that are relevant for analysis of each of the components in the arrays are presented. Attendees will learn to identify bottlenecks for performance and provide recommendations to remedy the problem.
By attending VMAX All Flash and VMAX3 Performance workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Describe the architecture of VMAX All Flash and VMAX3 arrays from a performance perspective
- Articulate the best practices for optimal performance of VMAX All Flash and VMAX3 arrays
- Use Unisphere for VMAX to monitor and analyze performance of the arrays
- Understand the correlation between workloads, Service Levels and the resulting performance
- Devise a strategy to analyze key metrics to investigate performance problems and possible remediation
- Use the analysis information for future provisioning of storage to applications
- Architecture of VMAX All Flash and VMAX3 arrays
- VMAX3 Service Level based provisioning
- TimeFinder SnapVX
- Basic knowledge of Unisphere for VMAX
This course is intended for professionals who will be involved in implementing and managing the performance of VMAX All Flash and VMAX3 arrays.