The ScaleIO & Ready Node Implementation & Management training course provides a complete view of designing, installing and managing a ScaleIO or Ready Node system. You will perform initial design and installation and then walk through a typical working day of activities of a ScaleIO administrator, including working with the MDM, SDS, SDC, volumes, adjusting cache, and administrating the system. A deeper understanding of the architecture and components will be introduced so the administrator understands the impact of their actions and perform monitoring and troubleshooting.
By attending ScaleIO & Ready Node Implementation & Management workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Design, install and configure a ScaleIO cluster
- Manage system user accounts and secure the ScaleIO system
- Create, map, and protect ScaleIO volumes and manage system capacity
- Monitor and troubleshoot the health and performance of the ScaleIO system
- Storage networking infrastructures and concepts
- Monitoring and reporting concepts
- Virtualized data center concepts
- ScaleIO product concepts
This course is intended for those who will be involved in installing, configuring, managing, administering, provisioning and monitoring a ScaleIO solution.