The PowerFlex & Ready Node Implementation & Management training course provides a complete view of installing and managing a PowerFlex or Ready Node system. You will perform installation and then walk through a typical working day of activities for a PowerFlex administrator, including working with the MDM, SDS, SDC, volumes, adjusting cache, and administrating the system. A deeper understanding of the architecture and components will be introduced so the administrator understands the impact of their actions and perform monitoring and troubleshooting. Demonstrations and hands-on labs complete the learning experience.
By attending PowerFlex & Ready Node Implementation & Management workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Install and configure a PowerFlex cluster
- Manage system user accounts and secure the PowerFlex system
- Create, map, and protect PowerFlex volumes and manage system capacity
- Monitor and troubleshoot the health and performance of the PowerFlex system
- Storage networking infrastructures and concepts
- Monitoring and reporting concepts
- Virtualized data center concepts
- PowerFlex product concepts
This course is intended for those who will be involved in installing, configuring, managing, administering, provisioning and monitoring a PowerFlex solution.